Tuesday, October 4, 2011

First Post!

Here it is...my first post!
I guess I'll begin by telling you a bit about me and why I'm starting this blog.
I discovered my passion for wedding/event planning as a teen. Since then I've planned and executed dozens of non-profit events and weddings on the cheap. Often crafting and cooking many things myself. I've been called The Ben Stein of Shopping.
In July, I planned my own cheap wedding in 2 months; spending less than $700, including the dress (A Maggie Sottero Couture for $100!)

Over the years I've amassed knowledge and resources to plan beautiful weddings quickly and cheaply, and this is my place to share what I've learned through experience with you!

2 comments:

  1. I'm planning a wedding for under $2000 (WE BOTH have large families)...and in 30 DAYS! Thank you so much for giving me HOPE!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could be of service! Let me know if you have a specific theme/color etc, and I can post some specifically helpful things for you :)

      Delete